- This mass gainer contains whey protein isolate, which is ideal for athletic recovery and muscle-building.
- Mass gainers that contain whey protein have a number of expect health benefits, including evidence that supports its use for muscle gain.
- Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer measures at 60g of protein per 165g of product and totaled 650 calories per serving.
- Presence of Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K)
- This weight gainer also contains Sucralose (Splenda), considered a safer artificial sweetener.
|Serving Size||1 Large Scoop (165g)|
Ingredients in Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer
Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Whites, Whey Peptides, Whey Glutamine Peptides), Lipid Blend (Medium Chain Triglycerides, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Guar Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Dimagnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Orthophosphate, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Boron Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Selenomethionine Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Oxide, Chromium Polynicotinate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Carbogen® Enzyme Blend (Maltodextrin, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase), Aminogen® Protease, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.