Vetiver Essential Oils
Top 10 Vetiver Essential Oils
Vetiver Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Vetiver Essential Oil Summary
All Vetiver Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Vetiver oil is recognized as the most grounding, calming, and soothing essential oil on the market. Its used in many meditation, prayer, and spirutal practices due to its calming effects. May be useful in relieving anxiety, reducing stress, and helping the user to recover from work overload or burn-out.
- Botanical Name: Vetiveria zizanoides
- Extracted From: Root
- Color: Dark Brown
- Aroma: Earthy, Woody, Herbaceous, Smokey, Spicy
- Aroma Strength: Bold
- Benefits:Skin Health, Anti-Inflammatory, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Acne, Oily Skin, Stress, Anxiety, Fatigue, Relaxing, Burn-out, Insomnia
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Khusimol, Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopancamphan, a-Cadinol, a-Vetivone, B-Vetivenene
Things to Know About Vetiver
Vetiver Is Also Known As
Things to note about Vetiver
- Vetiver Oil can act as a fixative
- Vetiver Oil’s aroma can help relax and distress the mind and body. May help the user to recovery from work burnout.
How To Use Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Vetiver oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.