Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Vetiver Essential Oils (Review) In 2020
Best Vetiver Essential Oils
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Vetiver oil is recognized as the most grounding, calming, and soothing essential oil on the market. Its used in many meditation, prayer, and spirutal practices due to its calming effects. May be useful in relieving anxiety, reducing stress, and helping the user to recover from work overload or burn-out.
- Botanical Name: Vetiveria zizanoides
- Extracted From: Root
- Color: Dark Brown
- Aroma: Earthy, Woody, Herbaceous, Smokey, Spicy
- Aroma Strength: Bold
- Benefits:Skin Health, Anti-Inflammatory, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Acne, Oily Skin, Stress, Anxiety, Fatigue, Relaxing, Burn-out, Insomnia
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Khusimol, Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopancamphan, a-Cadinol, a-Vetivone, B-Vetivenene
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
- Vetiver Oil can act as a fixative
- Vetiver Oil’s aroma can help relax and distress the mind and body. May help the user to recovery from work burnout.
How To Use
Vetiver essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Vetiver oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.