Top 10 Tangerine Essential Oils
Tangerine Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Tangerine Essential Oil Summary
All Tangerine Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Tangerine Essential Oil is known for its uplifting and soothing aroma. Contains anti-fungal, and anti-septic properties.
- Botanical Name: Tagetes minuta
- Extracted From: Flowers
- Color: Greenish Orange
- Aroma: Fresh, Sweet, Citrusy, Tangerine Peel Aroma
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Anti-Fungal, Anti-Septic, Skin Health, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Acne, Bug Bites, Athletes foot, Candida, Stress, Anxiety, Mood, Depression
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Constituent Composition: a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, y-terpinene, citronellal, linalool, neral, neryl acetate, geranyl acetate, geraniol, thymol, carvone
Things to Know About Tangerine Oil
Tangerine Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Tangerine Oil
- Tangerine oil should be stored with care. Oxidiation of your Tangerine oil may ruin the constituent composition causing skin irritation.
How To Use Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Tangerine oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.