Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Star Anise Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Best Star Anise Essential Oil Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Star Anise Essential Oil|
|02||NOW Foods Anise Oil|
|03||Plant Guru Star Anise Oil|
|04||Healing Solutions Star Anise Oil|
|05||POYA Star Anise Oil|
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Star Anise Essential Oil is known for its respiratory health benefits and its ability to ease muscle and joint pain. May help ease coughs and cold/flu symptoms.
- Botanical Name: Illicium verum
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Licorice-like, Sharp
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Muscles and Joints, Respiratory System, Digestive System Health,
- Beneficial For: Joint Pain, Coughs, Colds, Bronchitis, Digestive Issues, Cramps
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Anethole, Foeniculin, Methyl chavicol, Limonene, Linalool, Nerolidol, Cinnamyl acetate
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
- Star Anise oil is known to casue skin irritation to those who are already prone to skin problems.
- Avoid the use of Star Anise oil that has oxidized.
How To Use
Star Anise essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Star Anise oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.