Spikenard Essential Oils
Top 10 Spikenard Essential Oils
Spikenard Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||doTerra Spikenard Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Spikenard Essential Oil|
|03||Miracle Botanicals Spikenard Essential Oil|
|04||Healing Solutions Spikenard Oil|
|05||Sun Organic Spikenard Oil|
Spikenard Essential Oil Summary
All Spikenard Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Spikenard Essential Oil is known for its powerful nervous system properties. May help treat insomnia, anxiety, stress, and fatigue.
- Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
- Extracted From: Root
- Color: Golden Yellow
- Aroma: Earthy, Woody, Musty, Harsh
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Inflammation, Immune System, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Acne, Rashes, Inflammation, Stress, Digestion, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Nardol, Formic acid, a-Selinene, Dihydro-B-ionone, Nardol isomer, Selinene isomer, Propionic acid, B-Caryophyllene, Cubebol
Things to Know About Spikenard Oil
Spikenard Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Spikenard Oil
- Spikenard oil appears to have no precautions when used topically.
How To Use Spikenard Essential Oil
Spikenard essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Spikenard oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.