Rosewood Essential Oils
Top 10 Rosewood Essential Oils
Rosewood Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Edens Garden 100% Pure Rosewood Essential Oil|
|02||Miracle Botanicals Rosewood Essential Oil|
|03||Piping Rock Rosewood Oil|
|04||Plant Guru Rosewood Oil|
|05||Healing Solutions Rosewood Oil|
|06||Sun Organic Rosewood Oil|
Rosewood Essential Oil Summary
All Rosewood Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Rosewood Essential Oil is one of the rarest oils on earth, due to the rosewood tree being on the endangered species list. Known for its nervous system and skin health healing benefits.
- Botanical Name: Aniba rosaeodora
- Extracted From: Wood
- Color: Clear – Light Yellow
- Aroma: Sweet, Woody, Fruity, Floral
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Skin Health, Immune System Health, Nervous System Health
- Beneficial For: Fatigue, Stress, Anxiety, Headaches, Flu, Colds, Fever, Skin Marks, Stretch Marks, Acne, Dry Skin
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Linalool, a-Terpineol, Linalool oxide, Linalool oxide, 1,8-Cineole
Things to Know About Rosewood Oil
Rosewood Oil Is Also Known As
Bois-de-rose, Aniba rosaeodora
Things to note about Rosewood Oil
- Rosewood Oil is VERY difficult to find. The rosewood tree is considered an endangered species.
How To Use Rosewood Essential Oil
Rosewood essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Rosewood oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.