Top 10 Rosemary Essential Oils
Rosemary Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Rosemary Essential Oil Summary
All Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Research shows that Rosemary Essential Oil may promote healthy nerve growth, neurological healing, and boost brain function. Shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-cancer properties.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Fresh, Herbaceous, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Nervous System, Joint and Muscle, Skin Health, Immune System, Circulation
- Beneficial For: Fatigue, Energy, Overall Health, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Oily Skin, Acne, Blood Flow, Oxygen Flow, Memory, Focus, Stress
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Camphor, 1,8-Cineole, a-Pinene, Gamma-Terpinene, Camphene
Things to Know About Rosemary Oil
Rosemary Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Rosemary Oil
- Rosemary oil should be used with proper care for best results.
How To Use Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Rosemary oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.