Rosemary Essential Oils
Best Rosemary Essential Oil Brands
Onlinestrength ranks these rosemary essential oils based on the score they receive during the review process. Read our rosemary oil review summary or see the top 9 rosemary essential oil brand rankings below.
Research shows that Rosemary Essential Oil may promote healthy nerve growth, neurological healing, and boost brain function. Shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-cancer properties.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Fresh, Herbaceous, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Nervous System, Joint and Muscle, Skin Health, Immune System, Circulation
- Beneficial For: Fatigue, Energy, Overall Health, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Oily Skin, Acne, Blood Flow, Oxygen Flow, Memory, Focus, Stress
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Camphor, 1,8-Cineole, a-Pinene, Gamma-Terpinene, Camphene
How To Use
Rosemary essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Rosemary oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.