Top 10 Resveratrol Supplements
Resveratrol Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Onlinestrength analyzed 38 best-selling Resveratrol supplements in the United States, recording total resvertrol content, sources of resvertrol (Japanese knotweed, grape seed extract) and noting which the parts of the plant the resveratrol (e.g., leaf, root, bark, or fruit).
None of the supplements we reviewed contained any heavy metals or contaminates. All products in tablet or caplet form and had their resveratrol sourced from Japanese knotweed and grape seed extracts.
All Resveratrol Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in red wine.
Resveratrol is a plant chemeical contained in red grape skin and inside of grape seeds, and smaller amounts can be found inside peanuts.
This powerful antioxidant can protect the body from damages caused by free radicals, a natural occurring harmful substance known for destroying cardiovascular health over time.
- Increases blood flow to the brain enhancing cognition and healthy brain function (boosting memory, focus, and reaction time)
- Powerful antioxidant that eliminates free radicals from the body increasing life span and decreasing illness and sickness
- Crosses the blood-brain barrier, protecting the brain unlike anything else in the world
- Fights off oxidative stress promoting energy and vitality
- Promotes healthy blood circulation to all parts of the body including the heart.
- Prevents premature aging of the body and mind
Things to Know About Resveratrol
Resveratrol Is Also Known As
Red Wine Extract
Things to note about Resveratrol
- Supplements must contain trans-resveratrol to be deemed effective.
- Supplements are required by the FDA to identify and specify the part of the plant from which the resveratrol is obtained.
- Almost all supplements have their resveratrol sourced from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) and some products include resveratrol from grape seed extracts.
How To Take Resveratrol
Recommended Resveratrol dosage, active amounts, other details
Clincial research resveratrol dosages: 30 mg – 1000 mg.
Standard resveratrol dosage: 150 mg – 450 mg. (with no clear indication for what is the optimal dose)
For best results follow the products extract supplementation instructions.