Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Peppermint Essential Oils (Review) In 2020
Best Peppermint Essential Oil Brands
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Peppermint Essential Oil is known for its stimulating aroma. May help improve alertness, stamina, focus, and energy. Should not be used prior to bed time.
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear – Light Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Minty
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Anti-microbial, Anti-Nausea, Digestive Health, Nervous System, Muscle and Joint, Respiratory Health
- Beneficial For: Digestive Issues, Muscle Soreness, Pain & Tightness, Headaches, Alertness, Focus, Energy, Sinus Issues,
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Menthol, Menthone, Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, Menthofuran
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
- Peppermint oil is a very intense oil and is considered to be one of the most potent steam distilled oil in the world. Contains Menthol which can cause a cooling sensation.
- Peppermint oil is considered aphrodisiac. May help improve libido
How To Use
Peppermint essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Peppermint oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
10 best peppermint essential oils
- Simplers Botanical Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Now Foods Organic Peppermint Oil
- Plant Therapy USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Aura Cacia Organic Peppermint Oil
- Nature’s Answer 100% Pure Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- Edens Garden 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
- Healing Solutions Peppermint Oil
- Majestic Pure Peppermint Oil
- Sun Organic Peppermint Oil
Table of Contents
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.