Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Patchouli Essential Oils (Review) In 2020
Best Patchouli Essential Oil Brands
|01||Aura Cacia Organic Patchouli Essential Oil|
|02||Nature’s Answer 100% Pure Organic Patchouli Essential Oil|
|03||doTERRA Patchouli Essential Oil|
|04||Plant Therapy Patchouli Essential Oil|
|05||Edens Garden 100% Pure Patchouli Essential Oil|
|06||NOW Foods Patchouli Oil|
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Patchouli Essential Oil is a unique oil because of its ability to improve with age. Over time patchouli has grown in popularity because of its ability to improve skin health, being one of the best oils for acne, eczema, and inflammation. This oils properties may be able to improve the look of old scars and blemishes on the skin. Patchouli is well known for its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Dark Brown
- Aroma: Rich, Earthy, Woody, Slightly Fruity
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Skin health, Nervous system, Anti-fungal, Anti-Inflammatory
- Beneficial For: Meditation, Skin Care, Acne, Cracked/dry Skin, Mood, Anxiety, Stress, Aphrodisiac
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Patchouli alcohol, a-Bulnesene, a-Guaiene, Seychellen, Gamma-Patchoulene, a-Patchoulene
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
- Patchouli is considered to be an aphrodisiac helping to improve libido, sexual energy and flow.
How To Use
Patchouli essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Patchouli oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.