Top 10 Palmarosa Essential Oils
Palmarosa Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Palmarosa Essential Oil Summary
All Palmarosa Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Palmarosa Essential Oil is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral properties.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martini
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Floral, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Digestive Health
- Beneficial For: Sore throat, Colds, Flu, Athletes Foot, Digestion
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, Farnesol, Linalool, Ocimene, B-Caryophyllene, Geranial
Things to Know About Palmarosa Oil
Palmarosa Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Palmarosa Oil
- Palmrosa oil may cause some skin sensitization if not properly diluted. Follow proper essential oil dilution to avoid any skin irritation.
How To Use Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Palmarosa oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.