Niaouli Essential Oils
Top 10 Niaouli Essential Oils
Niaouli Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Organic Niaouli Essential Oil|
|02||Miracle Botanicals Organic Niaouli Essential Oil|
|03||Edens Garden 100% Pure Niaouli Essential Oil|
|04||POYA Niaouli Oil|
|05||Healing Solutions Niaouli Oil|
Niaouli Essential Oil Summary
All Niaouli Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Niaouli Essential Oil is recognized for its potent respiratory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Earthy, Musty, Harsh
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Skin Health, Respiratory Health, Anti-septic, Immune System Health, Anti-Bacterial
- Beneficial For: Colds, Coughs, Bronchitis, Anti-Inflammatory, Skin issues, Acne
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: 1,8-Cineole, a-Pinene, Limonene, a-Terpineol, B-Pinene, Viridiflorol
Things to Know About Niaouli Oil
Niaouli Oil Is Also Known As
Melaleuca quinquenervia, Broad-leaved paperbark, Paper bark tea tree, Punk tree
Things to note about Niaouli Oil
- Niaouli has a heavy, somewhat harsh aroma which can be overwhelming for most children, often causing breathing issues.
How To Use Niaouli Essential Oil
Niaouli essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Niaouli oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.