The Best Neroli Essential Oils: Top 10 Brands Reviewed for 2020
Best Neroli Essential Oil Brands
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Neroli Essential Oil is known for its powerful nervous system benefits. Neroli has an intense aroma that is uplifting, calming, and soothing.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Extracted From: Blossoms
- Color: Orange – Brown
- Aroma: Floral, Citrusy, Sweet, Exotic
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Nervous System, Skin
- Beneficial For: Meditation, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeping Issues, Acne, Skin Health, Mood, Stress
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Linalool, Limonene, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene, a-Terpineol, B-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, Nerolidol, Geraniol
Things to Know
Also Known As
Citrus aurantium, Orange Blossom
Things to note
- Neroli oil can help alleviate anxiety and help the body calm down from stressful situations.
How To Use
Neroli essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Neroli oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.