Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Myrtle Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Myrtle Essential Oils
Myrtle Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Edens Garden 100% Pure Myrtle Essential Oil|
|02||Aura Cacia Pure Myrtle Essential Oil|
|03||Plant Guru Myrtle Oil|
|04||Healing Solutions Myrtle Oil|
|05||Sun Organic Myrtle Oil|
Myrtle Essential Oil Summary
All Myrtle Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Myrtle Essential Oil is known for its powerful respiratory health benefits.
- Botanical Name: Myrtus communis
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Sweet, Camphorous, Floral
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Anti-Fungal, Respiratory System, Skin Health
- Beneficial For: Meditation, Spiritual Practices, Bronchitis, Skin Health, Coughs, Fungal Infections
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, Myrtenyl acetate , Limonene, Linalool, a-Terpinyl acetate, a-Terpineol, Geranyl acetate, Linalyl acetate, p-Cymene, Estragole
Things to Know About Myrtle Oil
Myrtle Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Myrtle Oil
- Myrtle can be sedative at times helping to calm down respiratory issues, allowing for the user to have a calmer, easier time sleeping.
How To Use Myrtle Essential Oil
Myrtle essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Myrtle oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.