Myrrh Essential Oils
The Best Myrrh Essential Oil Brands
|01||doTERRA Myrrh Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil|
|03||Aura Cacia Myrrh Essential Oil|
|04||NOW Foods Myrrh Oil|
|05||Plant Guru Myrrh Oil|
|06||Healing Solutions Myrrh Oil|
|07||Majestic Pure Myrrh Oil|
|08||Sun Organic Myrrh Oil|
Myrrh Essential Oil Summary
All Myrrh Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Myrrh Essential Oil is known for its powerful anti-Bacterial and anti-Fungal benefits.
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- Extracted From: Resin
- Color: Golden Yellow – Brown
- Aroma: Warm, Earthy, Woody, Balsamic
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Anti-Fungal, Respiratory System, Skin Health
- Beneficial For: Meditation, Spiritual Practices, Bronchitis, Skin Health, Coughs, Fungal Infections
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Furanoeudesma-1,3-diene, Furanodiene, Lindestrene, B-Elemene, Germacrene B, Geracrene D, Delta-Elemene, 2-Methoxyfuranodiene
Things to Know About Myrrh Oil
Myrrh Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Myrrh Oil
- Myrrh oil is said to be fetotoxic which means it should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How To Use Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Myrrh oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.