Top 10 Molybdenum Supplements
Molybdenum Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
All Molybdenum Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral responsible for the activity of a few enzymes in the body.
Research shows that Molybdenum plays a key role the detoxification of sulfur-containing amino acids, xanthines, purines, and pyrimidines.
Healthy foods that contain Molybdenum:
- Lima Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Garbanzo Beans
Rare molybdenum deficiency symptoms:
- Sulfur Toxicity
- Respritary system issues (asthma)
- Poor dextoixifcation
- Cardiovascular issues
- Metabolic syndrome
Things to Know About Molybdenum
Molybdenum Is Also Known As
Molybdenum Glycinate, Chelated Molybdenum, Molybdenum Citrate
Things to note about Molybdenum
- Supplementation of Molybdenum is not recommended as a deficiency is very rare.
- Sceinetifc research states that there are not inhiert benefits in the supplemention of molybdenum.
How To Take Molybdenum
Recommended Molybdenum Dosage, Active Amounts, Other Details
The official US recommendations for safe and adequate intake of manganese:
- Birth to 3 years of age: 15 to 50 micrograms (mcg)
- 4 to 6 years of age: 30 to 75 mcg
- 7 to 10 years of age: 50 to 150 mcg
- 11 or older: 75 to 250 mcg