Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Marjoram Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Marjoram Essential Oils
Marjoram Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Aura Cacia Organic Marjoram Essential Oil|
|02||Now Foods Marjoram Oil|
|03||Plant Therapy Marjoram Essential Oil|
|04||Edens Garden 100% Pure Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil|
|05||Healing Solutions Marjoram Oil|
|06||Sun Organic Marjoram Oil|
Marjoram Essential Oil Summary
All Marjoram Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Marjoram Essential Oil is recognized for its powerful skin and respiratory system benefits.
- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear – Tinge Yellow
- Aroma: Herbaceous, Sweet, Woody
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Muscles and Joints, Respiratory System, Anti-Inflammatory, Digestive System, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Muscle Soreness, Digestive Issues, Injuries, Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Coughs, Cramps, Bronchitis
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Terpinen-4-ol, Sabinene hydrate, Linalyl acetate, Gamma-Terpinene, a-Terpineol, Sabinene hydrate
Things to Know About Marjoram Oil
Marjoram Oil Is Also Known As
Sweet Marjoram, Origanum majorana
Things to note about Marjoram Oil
- Marjoram oil may help relieve and calm down the nervous system aiding sleep due to heavy coughing.
How To Use Marjoram Essential Oil
Marjoram essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Marjoram oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.