|Lion’s Mane Mushroom Ranking||#6 out of 10|
Buy it now
|Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane passed all quality reviews and recorded 250 mg of lion’s mane (hericium erinaceus) extract per serving.|
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Lion’s Mane/Serving||250 mg|
Overall, Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane ranks towards the top of the its overall quality, effectiveness, and ingredient profile. It ranks 5 out of 5 stars in each of these areas.
- This product contains 250 mg of lion’s mane (hericium erinaceus) 20:1 extract.
- Capsules are made from vegetarian sources.
- Product contains no extra fillers, artificial coloring, or preservatives.
- Lions mane mushroom sourced from wild crafted mushroom grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides.
- This product contains 250 mg of lions mane mushroom 20:1 extract per serving.
- Studied doses in the context of overall lions mane mushroom benefits for anxiety, cognitive decline, depression, menopause, sleep quality and Inflammation range from 250 mg to 3,000 mg depending on the extract concentration, which can sometimes be 10:1 or 20:1 like Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane. However studies have yet to indicate what the most effective dosage is of lions mane. Therefore, results are promising but not conclusive.
- Vegetarian capsules decrease digestive strain and may improve overall effectiveness
- We found no flagged inactive ingredients or filler additives were found during our review of this product.
We spent 6.3 hours reading reviews from experts and users. In summery, this is the breakdown of our research:
4 reasons to buy
- Many purchasers swore by the Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane ability to improve their memory, they mention that it could also be placebo
- A user stated that she purchased this supplement to help with her sisters Alzheimer and she said that it seems to be helping .
- One user stated that he now takes Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane to help with his memory and attention after learning about its focus improving effects at a conference
- Some users applauded the non-gelatin capsules.
3 reasons not to buy
- Reviewers were annoyed at the difficultly of finding this product in stock
- Many users got extremely disappointed with the Scarpa Fuego’s long break-in period.
- About a handful of Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane users stated that the strength wasn’t as noticeable as other brands such as Host Defense Lion’s Mane
Supplementing Paradise Herbs Lion’s Mane means putting a high quality product into your body. No fillers, no random additives, just straight lion’s mane extract. This can provide better overall effects and less digestive problems. The brand is trusted, the user reviews are solid, we think the ingredient profile is right where it needs to be, the quality is there, and it has the effectiveness we are looking for. All in all, if users are in search of a quality lions mane mushroom product, this product is worth a try.