Lime Essential Oils
Top 10 Lime Essential Oils
Lime Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||doTERRA Lime Essential Oil|
|02||Plant Therapy Lime Essential Oil|
|03||NOW Foods Lime Essential Oil|
|04||Edens Garden 100% Pure Lime Essential Oil|
|05||Aura Cacia Lime Essential Oil|
|06||Plant Guru Lime Oil|
|07||Healing Solutions Lime Oil|
Lime Essential Oil Summary
All Lime Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Lime Essential Oil is known for its uplifting, energizing, and mood improving properties. May help boost nervous system health.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Extracted From: Lime Rind (Peel)
- Color: Light Green
- Aroma: Fresh, Citrusy, Sweet, Tart
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Skin Care, Immune System Health, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue, Stress, Acne, Dull Skin
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinene, B-Pinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, Limonene, y-Terpinene, Terpinolene, Octanal, Nonanal, Tetradecanal, Pentadecanal, Trans-a-bergaptene, Caryophyllene, B-bisabolene, Geranial, Neryl acetate, Geranyl acetate, a-Terpineo, Linalool
Things to Know About Lime Oil
Lime Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Lime Oil
- Lime oil is phototoxic. Lime oil can cause skin irritation if skin is exposed to sun light.
- Do not use lime oil if left to oxidize.
How To Use Lime Essential Oil
Lime essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Lime oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.