Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Juniper Berry Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Juniper Berry Essential Oils
Juniper Berry Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Juniper Berry Essential Oil Summary
All Juniper Berry Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Juniper Berry Essential Oil is known for its powerful detoxification properties and immune system health benefits.
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Extracted From: Berries
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Woody, Fresh, Crisp, Sweet, Earthy
- Aroma Strength: Mild – Medium
- Benefits: Respiratory System, Immune System Health, Nervous System, Skin Health, Circulation
- Beneficial For: Detox, Oxygen/Blood Flow, Colds, Flues, Acne, Anxiety, Depression, Mood, Cellulite, Obesity
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinene, Sabinene, B-Myrcene, Terpinene-4-ol, Limonene, B-Pinene, Gamma-Terpinene, Delta-3-Carene, a-Terpinene
Things to Know About Juniper Berry Oil
Juniper Berry Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Juniper Berry Oil
- Juniper Berry oil can help fight colds and flu related symptoms such as sore throats, coughs, poor sleep, respiratory infections
- Juniper Berry oil should be avoided if left to oxidize. Oxidization of juniper berry oil can eliminate most of its benefits and may cause skin irritations
How To Use Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper Berry essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Juniper Berry oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.