Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Jasmine Essential Oils (Review) In 2020
The Best Jasmine Essential Oil Brands
|01||Aura Cacia Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Jasmine Essential Oil|
|03||Plant Therapy Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil|
|04||Majestic Pure Jasmine Oil|
|05||First Botany Cosmeceuticals Jasmine Oil|
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Jasmine Absolute Oil is known for its depression fighting aroma. Jasmine oil is considered a uplifting and energizing aphrodisiac.
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Extracted From: Flowers
- Color: Golden Brown
- Aroma: Floral, Warm, Exotic
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Fatigue, Depression, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Depression, Mood, Anxiety, Stress, Energy, Fatigue
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted
- Constituent Composition: Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol Squalene, 2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Linalool, Squalene, Geranyl linalool, Indole, Jasmone, Eugenol
Things to Know
Also Known As
Jasminum grandiflorum, Jasmine Absolute
Things to note
- Jasmine Oil is extracted using a powerful solvent. This may cause some skin irritation when applied topically even with a proper dilution. Patch testing a small amount of skin is recommended
How To Use
Jasmine essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Jasmine oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
Table of Contents
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.