Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
Best Hyaluronic Acid Supplements
Making recommendations in general is difficult, but hyaluronic acid supplement reviews in particular are even more hit or miss. We don’t know your situation, lifestyle, or preferences, but we do know what most people are looking for when it comes to hyaluronic supplements. With that in mind, we compiled our list of the best hyaluronic acid supplement brands for anyone looking for the best results.
After 33 products reviewed since 2017, we think the super-clean, no-additive, capsule formed Pure Encapsulations Hyaluronic Acid supplement is the best brand for anyone serious about trying hyaluronic supplementation. At a reasonable price for a high quality brand, it offers the right ingredients in a vegetable based capsule.
1. Pure Encapsulations Hyaluronic Acid
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Hyaluronic acid content||70 mg|
Why it’s a great hyaluronic acid supplement — Pure Encapsulations Hyaluronic Acid supplement is made by one of the most credible brands in the supplement industry. It’s effective, simple ingredient formula, and quality product that sells at a reasonable price.
other ingredients: purified water, apple juice concentrate, citric acid, natural apple flavor, potassium sorbate, purified stevia extract
Best Hyaluronic Acid Supplements
Hyaluronic Acid is a molecule made naturally in the body that assists with the lubrication of joints and other connective tissues. It is found primarily in the synovial fluid of joints and the vitreous humor of the eye, and therefore has been used as a supplement to improve joint health and certain eye irritations.
In addition, hyaluronic acid has also been found to aid in healing cases of gingivitis and skin ulcers when combined with standard treatment, since hyaluronic acid is a component of the gums and the space between skin cells.
Research strongly supports use of a hyaluronic acid injection into joints for the best results. Studies using eye drops and sprays have also reported significant results when compared to only using a standard treatment. While evidence has shown that taking hyaluronic acid orally improved symptoms over time, it’s ability to be absorbed in the intestines has yet to be confirmed.
Hyaluronic Acid Benefits:
- Improves symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improves dry eye symptoms
- Reduces complications from gingivitis
- Aids in healing skin wounds and ulcers
Things To Know
Also Known As
Glycosaminoglycan, Hyaluran, Sodium Hyaluronate
Things To Note
- Some joint supplements only contain a certain percentage of hyaluronic acid. When considering a supplement, it is important to determine if the formula is only hyaluronic acid or a blend of ingredients.
- The only known side effect of taking oral hyaluronic acid has been a minor rash.
How To Take
Recommended Dosage, Active Amounts, Other Details
- Typical dosage ranges from 80-200mg daily
- Eye drops have been used 3 times per day containing .1-.4% sodium hyaluronate
10 best hyaluronic acid supplements
- Pure Encapsulations Hyaluronic Acid
- Bulk Supplements Pure Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- Solgar Hyaluronic Acid
- Jarrow Formulas Hyaluronic Acid
- Youtheory Hyaluronic Acid
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid
- Pure Science Hyaluronic Acid
- NOW Foods Hyaluronic Acid
- Neocell Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitacost Hyaluronic Acid