Top 10 Hemp Seeds
Hemp Seed Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Hemp Seeds Summary
All Hemp Seed Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Hemp seeds provide significant health benefits with their unique nutritional profile.
Hemp seeds are nearly 35% protein by weight and contain all 20 known amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce on its own.
Hemp seeds are packed with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, at the perfect ratio of 3:1. These fats are are known for their cardiovascular and brain health benefits.
No other single food source has the essential amino acids in such an easily digestible form, nor has the essential fatty acids in as perfect a ratio to meet human nutritional needs.
Hemp seeds are rich source of phytonutrients. Here is a break down based on 100 grams of hemp seeds.
- Calcium (145mg/100g)
- Iron (14mg/100g)
- Riboflavin (0.1mg/100g)
- Magnesium (483mg/100g)
- Manganese (7mg/100g)
- Phosphorus (1160mg/100g)
- Potassium (859mg/100g)
- Zinc (7mg/100g)
- Copper (2mg/100g)
- Vitamin A (3800 IU mg /100g)
- Vitamin B1 (0.4mg/100g)
- Vitamin B2 (0.11mg/100g)
- Vitamin B3(2.8mg/100g)
- Vitamin B6 (0.12mg/100g)
- Vitamin D (22.77.5 IU mg/100g)
- Vitamin E (90 mg IU mg/100g)
Things to Know About Hemp Seeds
Hemp Seeds Are Also Known As
Hemp, Raw Shelled Hemp Seed, Cannabis sativa, Hempseed meal
Things to note about Hemp Seeds
- Eating hemp seeds regularly will exponentially improve your overall health by providing your body with a rich source of healthy nutrients.
- Hemp seeds are gluten free, non-gmo, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian friendly.
- Hemp seeds have a pleasant nutty taste and crunchy texture
How To Take Hemp Seeds
Recommended Hemp Seed dosage, active amounts, other details
A typical serving size of hemp seeds is 15 grams taken twice daily.