Helichrysum Essential Oils
The Best Helichrysum Essential Oil Brands
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Helichrysum Essential Oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. May help improve overall health and well being.
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum angustifolia
- Extracted From: Flowers
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Earthy, Herby
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Skin Health, Anti-inflammatory
- Beneficial For: Acne, Blemishes, Inflammation, Burns, Cuts, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinene, Gamma-Curcumene, Neryl acetate, B-Selinene, Italidione I, B-Caryophyllene, ar-Curcumene, Italicene
Things to Know
Also Known As
Helichrysum angustifolia, Immortelle
Things to note
- Helichrysum contains properties shown to improve many aspects of health. Great all-around oil to maintain a healthy happy life.
How To Use
Helichrysum essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Helichrysum oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.