The Best Ghee: Top 10 Brands Reviewed for 2020
Best Rated Ghee Brands
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Ghee has a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for its nutrient and health properties.
Ghee is also called clarified butter. Ghee is butter but with all of the milk-solids removed from it, giving it a very long shelf life.
Ghee is all-natural, salt free, lactose free and is respected as a healthy fat similar to coconut oil. Similar to coconut oil, Grass-fed Ghee has a host of benefits.
- High vitamin-A content
- Vitamin D, E and K
- Contains Short and medium chain fatty acids
- Promotes gut health and health metabolism
- Improves digestion and helps the body break down nutrients.
- Helps to balance stomach acid and repair mucus lining
- Healthy fats – may help improve memory and learning
- Contains virtually no dairy – small traces of casein and lactose
- Supports weight loss
- Supports strong bones and joints
- Contains Butyrate – an anti-inflammatory short-chain fatty acid that improves colon health and insulin levels.
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
- Ghee will not work as well as butter in baked goods since most baked goods need the moisture and milk solids found in butter.
- Ghee is best for dairy-sensitive people because most of the lactose is taken out during processing unlike butter which contains casein and lactose.
How To Use
Ghee can be enjoyed in the same way coconut oil or butter is used. Ghee has grown in popularity largely due to bulletproof coffee.
Grass Fed Bulletproof Coffee:
- 8 oz. of Coffee
- 1 tsp of MCT oil
- 1 tsp of Grass-fed Ghee
- Blend for 30 seconds, enjoy
10 best ghee
- BulletProof Grass-Fed Ghee
- Ancient Organics Ghee
- Pure Indian Foods 100% Oragnic Grass Fed Ghee
- Ahara Rasa Grass-Fed Cultured Organic Ghee
- Banyan Botanicals Ghee
- Tin Star Foods Organic Ghee
- Pure Traditions Ghee
- Organic Valley Purity Farms Ghee
- Ziyad Premium Butter Ghee
- Nanak Pure Desi Ghee