Geranium Essential Oils
Top 10 Geranium Essential Oils
Geranium Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Geranium Essential Oil Summary
All Geranium Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Geranium Essential Oil is very popular in aromatherapy for its versatile uses and many health benefits. May help improve overall physical, mental, immune system, and general health.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens, Pelargonium asperum
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Clear – Light Red
- Aroma: Floral, Fresh, Sweet, Slightly Fruity
- Aroma Strength: Very Strong
- Benefits: Skin Health, Immune system, Detoxification, Circulation
- Beneficial For: Stress, Depression, Mental health, Skin health, Acne, Menopause, Inflammation
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone
Things to Know About Geranium Oil
Geranium Oil Is Also Known As
Crane’s-bill, Pelargonium graveolens, Pelargonium asperum
Things to note about Geranium Oil
- First time use of Geranium Oil may cause some skin irritation for many users. Proper dilution and use of all essential oils is important.
How To Use Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Geranium oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.