Fir Needle Essential Oils
Top 10 Fir Needle Essential Oils
Fir Needle Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Fir Needle Essential Oil Summary
All Fir Needle Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Fir Needle Essential Oil is known for providing support for muscular aches and pains. May help improve recovery from post-workout muscular soreness.
- Botanical Name: Abies alba
- Extracted From: Needles
- Color: Clear or slightly yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Woody, Earthy, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Muscles and Joints, Respiratory System, Immune system
- Beneficial For: Arthritis, Coughs, Stress, Breathing, Flu, Muscle Soreness, Anxiety
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Limonene, Camphenea-Pinene, Santene, B-Caryophyllene, Tricyclene
Things to Know About Fir Needle Oil
Fir Needle Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Fir Needle Oil
- Fir Needle should not be left open to due oxidization which can ruin the effectiveness of your oil and may cause skin irritation once oxidized
How To Use Fir Needle Essential Oil
Fir Needle essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Fir Needle oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.