Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Fennel Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Fennel Essential Oils
Fennel Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Fennel Essential Oil Summary
All Fennel Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Fennel Essential Oil is known for providing an overall improvement to general health. May improve joint and muscle pain.
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Clear or slightly yellow
- Aroma: Sweet, Spicy, Licorice-like
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Digestive System, Respiratory System, Circulation, Muscles and Joints
- Beneficial For: Arthritis, Gout, Congestion, Cellulitis, Obesity, Water Retention, Nausea
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Anethole, Limonene, Fenchone, Estragole, a-Pinene
Things to Know About Fennel Oil
Fennel Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Fennel Oil
- Fennel oil is known for having properties that may help improve overall digestive health.
How To Use Fennel Essential Oil
Fennel essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Fennel oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.
This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.