Top 10 Davana Essential Oils
Davana Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Edens Garden 100% Pure Davana Essential Oil|
|02||Plant Therapy Davana Essential Oil|
|03||Silky Scents Davana Oil|
|04||Plant Guru Davana Essential Oil|
|05||Healing Solutions Davana Oil|
Davana Essential Oil Summary
All Davana Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Davana Essential Oil is known for its nervous system and mind calming effects. May help reduce anxiety, negative thoughts, depression, and stress.
- Botanical Name: Artemisia pallens
- Extracted From: Flowers
- Color: Dark Orange
- Aroma: Sweet, Fruity, Rich, Slightly Woody
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Nervous system health, Immune system health, Respiratory system health
- Beneficial For: Reducing stress, Anxiety, Colds, Flu, Coughs, Respiratory problems
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy, Fragrances
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Davanone, Nerol, Furans, Davanone, Geraniol, Hydroxy-davanone, Isodavanone, Davanic acid, Cinnamyl cinnamate
Things to Know About Davana Oil
Davana Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Davana Oil
- Davana oil is used in many expensive perfumes and high priced fragrances
How To Use Davana Essential Oil
Davana essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Davana oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.