Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Cypress Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Cypress Essential Oils
Cypress Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Cypress Essential Oil Summary
All Cypress Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Cypress Essential Oil is a powerful oil valued for its circulatory system and gut health properties. Known to help relieve anxiety, improve energy, and fight fatigue.
- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Extracted From: Needles
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Sweet, Pine, Slightly Woody, Evergreen
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Circulatory system, Antispasmodics, Excessive perspiration, Mood, Granulation stimulating
- Beneficial For: Improving Energy, Wound/Cut Healing, Relieving Anxiety, Perspiration
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, Cedrol, a-Terpinyl acetate, Terpinolene, Limonene
Things to Know About Cypress Oil
Cypress Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Cypress Oil
- Cypress oil easily blends with other oils
- Cypress can be used as a natural deodorant to stop perspiration.
How To Use Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Cypress oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.