Top 10 Clove Essential Oils
Clove Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Clove Essential Oil Summary
All Clove Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Clove Essential Oil is known for its antiseptic and immune system health properties.
- Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
- Extracted From: Buds
- Color: Golden yellow – brown
- Aroma: Warm, Spicy, Woody
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Immune system health, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Fungal, Anti-viral
- Beneficial For: Cuts, Insect bites, Colds, Flu, Anxiety, Stress, Relaxing, Toothaches
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy, Insect repellent, Antiseptic
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Eugenol, B-Caryophyllene, Eugenyl acetate, a-Caryophyllene, Isoeugenol, Methyleugenol
Things to Know About Clove Oil
Clove Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Clove Oil
- Clove oil may cause skin irritation when not properly diluted. Be sure to follow proper essential oil protocol
How To Use Clove Essential Oil
Clove essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Clove oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.