Top 10 Clary Sage Essential Oils
Clary Sage Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Clary Sage Essential Oil Summary
All Clary Sage Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Clary Sage Essential Oil is known for its immune system and nervous system strengthening effects. Great for anxiety, chilling out, fighting colds, and improving respiratory health.
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Light golden yellow
- Aroma: Earthy, Herbaceous, Bright, Slightly Fruity
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Immune system health, Respiratory health, Nervous system health
- Beneficial For: Anxiety, Stress, Meditation, Yoga, Chilling out, Fighting Colds, Improving flu symptoms, Menstrual cramps
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy, Insect repellent
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Linalyl acetate, Linalool, a-Terpineol, Germacrene D, B-Caryophyllene
Things to Know About Clary Sage Oil
Clary Sage Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Clary Sage Oil
- Avoid using clary sage oil during pregnancy
- Clary oil is known for having narcotic effects and should not be used if you plan on using alcohol or driving.
How To Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Clary Sage oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.