Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Cardamom Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Cardamom Essential Oils
Cardamom Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Cardamom Essential Oil Summary
All Cardamom Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Cardamom Essential Oil blends well with many other oils and is known for being a “team-player”. Cardamom’s aroma is uplifting and energizing , shown to improve mood, fight depression, increase energy, combat stress and fatigue.
- Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Woody, Spicy, Rich, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Stress, Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety, Energy
- Beneficial For: Relaxing, Soothing Stress, improving energy, Yoga, Meditation, Exercise
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: 1,8-Cineole, a-Terpinyl Acetate, Linalyl acetate, Limonene, Linalool
Things to Know About Cardamom Oil
Cardamom Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Cardamom Oil
- Cardamom oil blends well with other oils, together they can make any oil more vibrate and overall better.
How To Use Cardamom Essential Oil
Cardamom essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Cardamom oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.