Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Cajeput Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Top 10 Cajeput Essential Oils
Cajeput Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Organic Cajeput Essential Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Cajeput Essential Oil|
|03||Simply Earth Cajeput Essential Oil|
|04||Natural Acres Cajeput Oil|
|05||Silky Scents Cajeput Essential Oil|
|06||Piping Rock Cajeput Oil|
Cajeput Essential Oil Summary
All Cajeput Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Cajeput Essential Oil is well known for its flu and cold fighting benefits. Its campherous aroma is stimulating, enhances mood, and acts as a anti-septic.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca leucadendron , Melaleuca cajuputi
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Color: Clear – Slight Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Campherous, Fruity, Uplifting
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septics, Fever Reducer, Skin cleanser, Strengthens Respiratory System
- Beneficial For: Detoxing, Colds, Coughs, Sore throat, Flu symptoms, Bronchitis, Acne, Sinus infections, Immune system
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: 1,8-Cineole, a-Terpineol, p-Cymene, Terpinolene, Gamma-Terpinene, Limonene, Linalool, a-Pinene
Things to Know About Cajeput Oil
Cajeput Oil Is Also Known As
Melaleuca leucadendron, Melaleuca cajuputi
Things to note about Cajeput Oil
- Cajeput essential oil is a great oil to have on hand during flu season or if you a cold coming on.
- Best used in a diffuser, skin application may cause skin irritation
How To Use Cajeput Essential Oil
Cajeput essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Cajeput oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.