Advertiser Disclosure: Onlinestrength.com has an affiliate relationship with some offers on this page & is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, if you buy something, we may get a cut of the sales.
The Best Blood Orange Essential Oils Brands – 2020 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Best Blood Orange Essential Oils Rankings
Onlinestrength ranks these essential oils based on the score they receive during the review process. Read our blood orange oil review summary or see the top 6 blood orange essential oils rankings below.
|01||Edens Garden 100% Pure Blood Orange|
|02||Plant Therapy Blood Orange Essential Oil|
|03||Simply Earth Blood Orange Essential Oil|
|04||Plant Guru Blood Orange Essential Oil|
|05||Kis Oils Blood Orange Oil|
|06||Healing Solutions Blood Orange|
Blood Orange Essential Oil Summary
Blood Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is known for its uplifting, stress fighting aroma. Similar benefits to Sweet Orange Oil But with a more tart and complex aroma.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Extracted From: Blood orange rind (Peel)
- Color: Yellow – Orange
- Aroma: Fresh, Tart, Citrus, Complex
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Immune system health, Colds, Stomach issues, Gas, Mouth Health, Stress
- Beneficial For: Fighting colds, improving immune system health, combating gas, improving mouth health, and combating the effects of stress, digestive issues, uplifting
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy, Lotions, Creams, Flavoring
- Common Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Constituent Composition: Limonine, B-Myrcene, a-Pinene
How To Use Blood Orange Essential Oil
Blood Orange essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% blood orange oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer. Blends well with most other essential oils
- Note: Blood orange can be used in exchange for sweet orange oil if you prefer a more tart rather than sweet aroma