Top 10 Black Pepper Essential Oils
Black Pepper Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Black Pepper Essential Oil Summary
All Black Pepper Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Black Pepper Essential Oil (Piper nigrum) helps to improve the flow of blood throughout the body and reduce muscluar aches.
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Extracted From: Peppercorns
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Fresh, Crisp, Peppercorn, Spicy
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Muscle aches, Joint pain, Arthritis, Digestive issues, Circulation, Fatigue, Energy
- Beneficial For: Yoga, Muscle Recovery, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Energy Flow, Anxiety, Alertness, Stanima
- Uses: Food flavor enhancer, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Limonene, Pinene, MyrcenePhellandrene, Beta-caryophyllene, B-bisabolene, Sabinene, Linalol, Pinocarveol, a-Terpineol, Camphene, a-Terpenene
Things to Know About Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Black Pepper Oil
- There is no special precautions noted in studies when using black pepper essential oil
How To Use Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Internally – 2% black pepper oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio.
- Topically – Dilution in a carrier oil is crucial when applying to skin
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer. Blends well with most other essential oils