The Best Astaxanthin Supplement Brands
All Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Astaxanthin is a substance in the carotenoid family and can be found in wild caught salmon and krill. Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant and is touted to have a numerous amount of health benefits.
Many health claims for astaxanthin are based on the fact that it is a strong antioxidant. Recent studies show that astaxanthin can increase general blood flow and help to reduce blood glucose.
That being said, astaxanthin is one of the best anti-aging and antioxidant supplements you can find. If you’re looking for a way to boost your immune system and stay healthy for long periods of time, astaxanthin may be a good supplement for you to try.
- Strongest antioxidant on the planet
- Most powerful anti-aging supplement
- Boosts immunity
- Fights illness and sickness
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue
- Improves focus and fights ADHD
- Reduces signs of aging
- Improves endurance during exercise
- 6000x more potent than vitamin c
Things to Know
Also Known As
Things to note
Astaxanthin is found naturally in a lot of ocean plant life. Astaxanthin is considered to be one of the strongest antioxidants with powerful potential anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-cancer effects.
- Astaxanthin is better absorbed when consumed in an oily base. Should be taken with food for best results.
How to Take
Recommended dosage, active amounts, other details
The ideal dose of astaxanthin is currently not known. Studies using astaxanthin range from 4 – 16 mg daily.
Its best to follow the manufacturers supplementation label for best results.