We spent 4.5 hours reading reviews from experts and users. In summary, this is the breakdown of our research:
3 Reasons To Buy
- People liked the overall effectiveness this brand brings, stating that this was the only brand to really show them any benefits
- Consumers stated the price was affordable
- Most purchasers stated that they saw improvements in their mood and sleep quality
3 Reasons Not To Buy
- A few reviewers felt that they did not feel any effects with this brand and are choosing to go back to their regular brand
- One purchaser said that this product did not agree with this stomach and had to stop taking it.
- A couple consumers stated that this product was to weak for them
The general response for Solaray Ashwagandha was overall positive. People liked the overall effectiveness that this ashwagandha extract provided and appreciated the plant based capsules. On the other hand, the plastic container and extra filler ingredients were deal breakers for some consumers.
One serving of Solaray Ashwagandha recorded 470 mg of ashwagandha root extract containing 7 mg of withanolides (1.5%).
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
Overall, Solaray Ashwagandha is an inexpensive ashwagandha product. It does come with some shortfalls like containing Maltodextrin (as Carrier), Magnesium Stearate and Silica. If you’re looking for a good brand that doesn’t use gelatin based capsules but don’t want to pay a high price tag for plant based capsules, Solaray can do the job.
- Ashwagandha content measured in at 470 mg of extract per serving containing 7 mg of withanolides
- Vegetarian capsules
- Contains Maltodextrin (as Carrier), Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
- One serving of this product recorded 470 mg of ashwagandha root extract containing 7 mg of withanolides. Studies show that the benefits of ashwagandha tend to appear around this dosage. However, we do prefer at least 10 mg of withanolides per serving for maximum potential benefits.
- Brand is well known. Products can be found in many retail stores.
- Vegetable cellulose capsules, no gelatin.
- Plastic container
- Contains Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate and Silica which can cause some issues in a few individuals. Product receives a penalty for having these ingredients in its formula.