We spent 4.5 hours reading reviews from experts and users. In summary, this is the breakdown of our research:
7 Reasons To Buy
- A significant number of users mentioned they felt more energetic and had an increased sense of well-being
- Most reviewers reported feeling less anxious and less stressed
- A couple users reported having less mental chatter and feeling more calm
- Many users noted the quality as being superior than many other brands
- Wide availability, can be found in many retail stores in the USA at pricing similar to online deals
- A few users reported feeling comfortable taking this brand over others
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- A couple users mentioned they felt anxious after taking this product
- A few users complained about feeling negative or in a bad mood after taking this product
- A handful of reviewers said they felt no effects even after months of trying
Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Root is up there in the ranks in terms of quality. The brand is trusted by many reviewers and is considered to be one of the leading manufacturers of natural products. Reviewers generally enjoyed this product.
One serving of Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Root recorded 350 mg of ashwagandha root extract containing 2.5 mg of withanolides (1.5%).
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
Overall, Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Root passes our review ratings with flying colors. No extra added ingredients in the capsules, effectiveness is a little bit on the low side when compared to other products on the market but it still can get the job done. Quality is there, good brand, well known, sold it many retail stores.
This product passes our ingredient rating review. Contains a blend of extracts, 167 mg containing 1.5% of withanolides, and 183 mg extract, totaling 350 mg of ashwagandha. As you can see below the ingredient profile is simple, pure, and clean.
Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Cap is made from cellulose from pine bark.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract* (Withania somnifera) 183mg
- Ashwagandha Root Extract** (Withania somnifera) 167mg (2.5mg withanolides)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose).
Research shows that a product containing a root powder or a root extract that contains at least 0.3% and 1.5% of withanolides a key marker compound which may also play a role in the herb’s activity. Typically 10 mg to 30 mg of withanolides per serving.
Per capsule this product does fall short of the required threshold.
- One serving of this product recorded 350 mg of ashwagandha root extract containing 2.5 mg of withanolides.
This product passes our quality review, no unnecessary ingredients, gelatin free, uses vegetable capsules. Trusted brand with many years behind them. Can be found in many retail stores around the USA.
- 100% Vegan no animal by product
- 100% Vegetarian, dairy free, no gluten-containing ingredients – Easily digestible plant-derived capsule
- Laboratory tested for purity – Free of heavy-metal toxicity