Top 10 Rated Star Anise Essential Oil Brands
|01||Plant Therapy Star Anise Essential Oil|
|02||NOW Foods Anise Oil|
|03||Plant Guru Star Anise Oil|
|04||Healing Solutions Star Anise Oil|
|05||POYA Star Anise Oil|
Star Anise Essential Oil Summary
All Star Anise Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Star Anise Essential Oil is known for its respiratory health benefits and its ability to ease muscle and joint pain. May help ease coughs and cold/flu symptoms.
- Botanical Name: Illicium verum
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Licorice-like, Sharp
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Muscles and Joints, Respiratory System, Digestive System Health,
- Beneficial For: Joint Pain, Coughs, Colds, Bronchitis, Digestive Issues, Cramps
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Anethole, Foeniculin, Methyl chavicol, Limonene, Linalool, Nerolidol, Cinnamyl acetate
Things to Know About Star Anise Oil
Star Anise Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Star Anise Oil
- Star Anise oil is known to casue skin irritation to those who are already prone to skin problems.
- Avoid the use of Star Anise oil that has oxidized.
How To Use Star Anise Essential Oil
Star Anise essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Star Anise oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.