Top 10 Rated Spearmint Essential Oil Brands
Spearmint Essential Oil Summary
All Spearmint Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Spearmint Essential Oil is known for its calming and inner peace building properties. May help lower cortisol and improve memory during stressful times.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata, Mentha cardiaca
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Minty, Slightly Fruity, Fresh
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Nervous System, Antiseptic, Circulation, Immune System
- Beneficial For: Stress, Mental Focus, Clarity, Headaches, Anxiety, Fatigue, Digestion, Fever
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Carvone, Limonene, Dihydrocarvone, 3-Octanol, Methone,1,8-Cineole
Things to Know About Spearmint Oil
Spearmint Oil Is Also Known As
Mentha spicata, Mentha cardiaca
Things to note about Spearmint Oil
- Spearmint oil may cause skin irritation in some users. Proper dilution is recommended.
How To Use Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Spearmint oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.