Top 10 Schisandra Supplements
Schisandra Supplement Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
All Schisandra Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Schisandra is a complex herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its performance enhancing and adaptogenic properties.
The major constituents found within schisandra berries may help reduce oxidative stress processes within the body which can prolong cell, tissue, and organ health.
Schisandra exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that can improve blood vessel health, boost mental clarity, reduce fatty acid build up, and reduce harmful inflammatory compound build up.
More Benefits of Schisandra:
- Lowers inflammation
- Supports healthy detoxification of the liver
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Improves circulation
- Adaptogenic properties to help balance hormones and lower stress induced health aliments
- Supports skin health
- Promotes mental clarity, focus, and energy
- May help reduce and fight anxiety
Things to Know About Schisandra
Schisandra Is Also Known As
Schisandra chinensis, Fructus Schizandrae, Gomishi, Magnolia Vine, Wu-Wei-Zi, Schizandra
Things to note about Schisandra
- Schisandra is taken mostly for its ability to help lower inflammation, foritify the adrenal system, and reduce stress hormones in the body.
How to Take Schisandra
Recommended Schisandra dosage, active amounts, other details
Standard Schisandra dosage: 1,000 mg – 6,000 mg daily. Can be taken in capsule, powder, tablet, tincture, and/or extract form.