Top 10 Rated Orange Essential Oil Brands
Orange Essential Oil Summary
All Orange Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Orange Essential Oil is one of the most popular oils in the world. It has an uplifting, energizing aroma shown to have a number of different health benefits.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Extracted From: Orange Rind (Peel)
- Color: Greenish Orange
- Aroma: Citrusy, Sweet, Fresh Orange Peels
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Immune System Health, Digestion Health, Nervous System Health, Skin Health
- Beneficial For: Colds, Flu, Cramps, Gastrointestinal Issues, Anxiety, Depression, Mood, Digestion, Meditation, Refreshing
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Constituent Composition: Limonine, B-Myrcene, a-Pinene
Things to Know About Orange Oil
Orange Oil Is Also Known As
Citrus sinensis, Sweet Orange Oil
Things to note about Orange Oil
- Orange Oil should not be used if left out to oxidize.
- Studies show that Orange oil is not phototoxic.
How To Use Orange Essential Oil
Orange essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Orange oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.