Top 10 Nutmeg Essential Oils
Nutmeg Oil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Nutmeg Essential Oil Summary
All Nutmeg Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Nutmeg Essential Oil is recognized for its potent respiratory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
- Extracted From: Seeds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Spicy, Sweet, Woody
- Aroma Strength: Medium – Strong
- Benefits: Muscle and Bone Health, Nervous System Health, Immune System Health, DIgestive Health, Circulation
- Beneficial For: Muscle pain, Joint pain, fatigue, energy, mood, blood flow, digestive issues
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Sabinene, a-Pinene, B-Pinene, Myristicin, Terpinene-4-ol, Gamma-Terpinene, Linalool, Limonene, a-Phellandrene, a-Terpinene, Safrole, a-Thujene, Methyleugenol
Things to Know About Nutmeg Oil
Nutmeg Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Nutmeg Oil
- Nutmeg oil can be psychotropic in large doses. Its best to follow proper essential oil protocol
How To Use Nutmeg Essential Oil
Nutmeg essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Nutmeg oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.