Top 10 Rated Neroli Essential Oil Brands
Neroli Essential Oil Summary
All Neroli Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Neroli Essential Oil is known for its powerful nervous system benefits. Neroli has an intense aroma that is uplifting, calming, and soothing.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Extracted From: Blossoms
- Color: Orange – Brown
- Aroma: Floral, Citrusy, Sweet, Exotic
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Nervous System, Skin
- Beneficial For: Meditation, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeping Issues, Acne, Skin Health, Mood, Stress
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Linalool, Limonene, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene, a-Terpineol, B-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, Nerolidol, Geraniol
Things to Know About Neroli Oil
Neroli Oil Is Also Known As
Citrus aurantium, Orange Blossom
Things to note about Neroli Oil
- Neroli oil can help alleviate anxiety and help the body calm down from stressful situations.
How To Use Neroli Essential Oil
Neroli essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Neroli oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.