Top 10 Rated Lemongrass Essential Oil Brands
Lemongrass Essential Oil Summary
All Lemongrass Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Lemongrass Essential Oil is known for its anti-fungal and nervous system properties.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon citratus, Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Extracted From: Grass
- Color: Light Yellow – Yellow
- Aroma: Fresh, Lemony, Earthy
- Aroma Strength: Strong
- Benefits: Skin health, Anti-Fungal, Digestive system, Muscles, Nervous System
- Beneficial For: Gas, Cramps, Nausea, Indigestion, Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue, Stress, Muscle Stiffness, Athletes foot
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, Geraniol, Limonene
Things to Know About Lemongrass Oil
Lemongrass Oil Is Also Known As
Cymbopogon citratus, Cymbopogon flexuosus
Things to note about Lemongrass Oil
- Lemongrass can be used in home made deodorants to help stop perspiration naturally.
How To Use Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Lemongrass oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.