Top 10 Rated L-Tyrosine Supplement Brands
All L-Tyrosine Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Tyrosine is an amino acid used by the body for the production of various neurotransmitters which are responsible for emotional well-being, cognitive function, and nervous system health.
Tyrosine is used by the body as a starting point for the production of these neurotransmitters. For this reason tyrosine is proposed as a treatment to a number of issues involving mental and nervous system conditions such as ADD, depression, fatigue, mood, and slowed mental function.
- Improves mood and emotional well being
- Supports healthy memory and memory formulation
- Promotes healthy mental function during stressful times or in stressful environments.
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Boosts memory and alertness during stressful conditions
- Enhances mood
- Promotes healthy sleep quality
- Supports thyroid health
- Enhances Alertness
- May improve muscular performance during exercise
- Combats fatigue
Good sources of tyrosine can be found in organic dairy products, grass-fed meats, fish, and organic beans.
Things to Know About L-Tyrosine
L-Tyrosine Is Also Known As
Things to note about L-Tyrosine
- Tyrosine seems to be most effective in times especially in highly stressful situations, sleep deprivation, or when the nervous system is in need of dopamine, epinephrine or norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine is the precursor of l-dopa, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
How To Take L-Tyrosine
Recommended L-Tyrosine Dosage, Active Amounts, Other Details
Tyrosine Recommend Dosage: 500 mg – 2,000 mg of l-tyrosine daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Tyrosine is conisdered to be generally safe, clinical studies use higher doses between 7 g – 30 g. Higher doses may cause nausea, nervousness, or vomiting.