Top 10 Rated Krill Oil Supplement Brands
Krill Oil Summary
All Krill Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Kill oil offers a naturally unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids, and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E and astaxanthin.
Krill oil is one of the only supplements in the world to contain a omega-phospholipid complex that is packed with eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). The special thing about Krill oil is found to be more readily absorbed than fish oil.
The astaxanthin found in krill oil is attached to eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) which allows for easier nutrient delivery to the whole mitochondria and provides cardiovascular protective properties, and some healthy fat burning effects.
The higher bioavailable of krill oil when compared to fish oil provides:
- Improves cardiovascular system function
- Boosts cognitive function (focus, memory, mood, etc)
- Supports optimal muscle, joint, and skin health.
Krill oil offers up the same benefits as fish oil but has a higher bioavailability allowing your body to more readily utilize all of the nutrients found within Krill oil.
Krill oil benefits:
- Cognitive Support
- Promotes healthy brain neural tissue
- Boosts emotional and physical well being
- Improves mental alertness
- Increases learning capacity
- Boosts mental endurance
- Supports healthy heart function
- Supports glucose metabolism
- Improves joint comfort
- Promotes joint flexibility
- Provides the skin with support against sun damage, age spots, and wrinkles
- Supports healthy vision
Things to Know About Krill Oil
Krill Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Krill Oil
- Most krill oils contain naturally occurring Vitamin-A, Vitamin-E, and choline.
- Krill oil may have the same side effects as regular fish oil, including fishy burps, upset stomach, diarrhea, etc.
How To Take Krill Oil
Recommended Krill Oil Dosage, Active Amounts, Other Details
Krill Oil Recommend Dosage: 1,000 mg – 3,000 mg of krill oil by weight, with a meal, daily.