Top 10 Rated Hyssop Essential Oil Brands
|01||Now Foods Hyssop Oil|
|02||Edens Garden 100% Pure Hyssop Essential Oil|
|03||Plant Guru Hyssop Oil|
|04||Healing Solutions Hyssop Essential Oil|
|05||Sun Organic Hyssop Oil|
Hyssop Essential Oil Summary
All Hyssop Essential Oil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Hyssop Essential Oil is used for respiratory and inflammation problems, including coughs, sore throat, and bruises.
- Botanical Name: Hyssopus officinalis
- Extracted From: Leaves, Flowers, Buds
- Color: Clear
- Aroma: Fresh, Earthy, Woody, Fruity, Sweet
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Benefits: Anti-inflammatory, Respiratory System, Anti-septics
- Beneficial For: Flu, Colds, Sore Throat, Coughs, Bruises, Muscle soreness
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Common Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: Pinocamphone, Isopinocamphone, B-Pinene, Myrtenyl methyl ether, Myrteno, Thujone
Things to Know About Hyssop Oil
Hyssop Oil Is Also Known As
Things to note about Hyssop Oil
- The Romans used hyssop in baths to aid in eliminating coughs and illnesses.
How To Use Hyssop Essential Oil
Hyssop essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
- Topically – Generally a 2% Hyssop oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
- Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.