Top 10 Holy Basil Supplements
Holy Basil Rankings | Highest Rated Brands
Holy Basil Summary
All Holy Basil Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Holy Basil, also known as Tulsi and formally named Ocimum sanctum, is an indigenous plant in India and Southeast Asia.
Classified as an adaptogen herb that is valued for its medicinal properties. Known mainly for its ability to alleviate stress and reduce the effects stress causes on the body. ( Such as fatigue, low energy, adrenal fatigue, and sleeplessness.)
Holy Basil Benefits:
- Improves resilience to stress
- Aids recovery from chronic stress
- Reveres stress-induced physiologic changes.
- Promotes protection from the effects of stress
- Helps to balance cholesterol imbalances
- Anti-cancer properties
- Boosts immune system function
- Fights inflammation
- Reduces anxiety
- Helps depression
Things to Know About Holy Basil
Holy Basil Is Also Known As
Ocimum sanctum, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Tulasi
Things to note about Holy Basil
- Holy Basil has been certified with (GRAS) by the FDA. “Generally Recognized as Safe”.
- Holy Basil supplementation has been used for hundreds of years without any major issues or complications.
- Holy Basil is often prescribed by physicians to cure patients of chronic stress and build future resilience to stress
How To Take Holy Basil
Recommended Holy Basil dosage, active amounts, other details
Dosage range according to clinical research literature is between 300 mg – 2000 mg of Holy Basil extract taken once a day on a daily basis.
Holy basil leaf powder dosage is 2500 mg ingested daily.